International Front Office Manager
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
With a fast growing business, Birdz is strengthening the international team and is looking for an International Front Office Manager for the Europe & Middle East markets.
Reporting to the International Business Director, you will :
- be responsible of international pre-sales and post sales operations of digital projects sold by Birdz;
- support the customer relationship with the business development team for new and current projects;
- work closely with Veolia local companies and corporate BU’s;
- support IoT/Digital expertise offered to international clients;
- conduct initial assessment of the customer’s requirements, and are able to support and argue about complex Information & Communication Technologies (ICT) or technical solutions to meet their needs;
- be responsible for overseeing technical and operational aspects of pre-proposal and proposal process for your customers within Birdz, working with technical colleagues as necessary to ensure an effective offer;
- manage project delivery and post-sales relationships with existing customers and seek to up-sell additional offers when appropriate (opportunistic inside selling approach);
- manage of the business tendering opportunities and lead the bid process and offer submission closing.
You are willing to travel overseas as required (50% of your time travelling in France and International).
You are able to represent Birdz as part of the Veolia Group with customers and at trade fairs.
Qualifications & Education
- You have a solid background in Utility Industry in a relevant qualification to degree level.
- You have at least five years of working experience in a software service business, with demonstrated solutions-based sales success working with both software and hardware (sales or project management experience in ICT or IoT or Software services is a plus).
- You speak and write fluently French & professionally English, other languages are also desirable.
Skills and Qualities
- You are familiar with IT systems architecture concepts, solutions and issues in a large ERP, preferably utility, environment, and have an interest in Digital applications related to environmental monitoring and smart city markets.
- You can demonstrate a passion for solutions that prompt more efficient use of resource conservation and drive eco-friendly behaviours by customers.
- You are a team player, able to work independently yet coordinate with the core team in France and colleagues in other Veolia entities.
Project-oriented and target-focused, you have good communication skills, able to understand customer requirements rapidly and translate them into an effective solution implementation.
- You are technically highly interested in our solutions – communications and information technologies applied to the field of smart water, smart energy and smart waste applications.
- You are used to working in “multi-tasking” mode and naturally manage workload and deadlines reporting in a disciplined and business-like manner.
- You recognize the adherence to soundly based agreements and high levels of service underpin term customer-relationships.
- Job title : International Front Office Manager
- Position based in Paris or Lyon (France)
- You will travel 50% of your time (France & International)